Thursday, July 16, 2015

Some Updates For Tilly's Rose Garden, Spring!

Okay well, I wanted to post something a few days ago but well...I've been very stressed about other things and haven't gotten the proper mojo to get out there and work on more things. But I have worked on some things!




New Sprite (Not Animated)
Frames For Tilly's New Object (sprites)



The main change you'll see is the sprite(s) for the player! She has been totally remade, making this the 3rd change to the player graphics in the nearly 2 year run with the games. Her overall design stays the same but she can now appear to be pointing in all diagonal directions instead of whatever your last sprite happened to be. And she blinks! Yes, I have given my creature lifeeeeeeeeee!!! *evil scientist laugh*....Okay that's weird but okay. lol





the animations up close (gif)



Another change that is still a WIP (work in progress) is I'm making tiles ( a beautifying feature in gamemaker) for the background images so they look better and they don't prohibit the objects or make huge files so it works out well I think!

Here's a simple example of tiles and a few other things (that aren't exactly new but oh well. xD)




Other things have been more "behind the scenes" work, things you don't know is there but it's doing something! I've had a lot of help from my mentor and I'm going to have to put that stuff to use to make this game how I vision it in my head.

Here's a quick little video before I close:





I still have these things to do! (though I have crossed out a few minor things from here)





Soooooo, yep that's all for now. More things to come soon!


~ God Bless ~

~ Firefly



No comments: