Monday, June 29, 2015

Blox [Demo] has been released, so what's next?

That's right, for those who don't know about it yet, the Blox Demo has been released! But now that it has been, what's next for me? Well, here's my hope for the new agenda.

As a semi rule, each time I release something I like to move on to something else, not abandoning the previous project but making it so that I learn something new and make the releases have more variety as I go.

So far I have been releasing a lot of non-Tilly's Rose Garden based works, and I'd like to stop that and work on the spring version of it more. My main issue will be that each game (for TRG) is almost identical to the other with the exception of graphics. I want to change this but I'm not sure how. There are a few gameplay foundational ideas I'd like to change but in general it's a small change for the overall gameplay of Tilly's Rose Garden. I don't want to abandon the project as it is what got me started so in a way I owe it to the "franchise" to keep it alive and finish all the mini games and finally
create my ultimate master piece of the full version which would probably be 20-30 levels long. I will work on it more however though it'll be on the more technical side of things, the things you don't "see" but making it more efficient for me to work on.

Artwork from the first game.
Other things that I want to work have been mentioned here , but my main next "project" of focus will probably be (though I'm not saying 100% yet) a sequel to Fluffertini's Pizza Constructor. I really loved the first game but it was buggy and I'd like to release a sequel with new knowledge and helps I have received to make it better. I'd of course make it the same concept but with better features and some new ones! I have the ideas in my head but I have to put them down on paper and write out a plan before getting started. This is one of those instances where I actually have a focus and a desire to reach, unlike Blox
where I was floundering for a bit.

That's my general update of my state of mind, I might start working on these two things right away or wait a bit to let the creativity refill itself, if nothing else I'll most likely work on the technical parts of TRG-Spring.

Thank you for reading and please don't forget to +1 on Google and check out my latest game release!



~ God Bless ~

~ Firefly

No comments: