Thursday, June 11, 2015

Almost done with Blox Demo - Call for help

I'm almost finished with my Blox Demo! The only real thing standing in my way is I can't seem to find the proper music for it. I need 8-bit/Chiptune style music and it has to be legally free. As of right now I have nothing to work with.

If anybody wants to help me with this, this is what I need.

For Blox the style of game just feels like it needs 8-bit/Chiptune type music (Music the style of old arcade games), only problem is I can't seen to find any. I'm very much looking for music by the same artist like a free album (not a mix with random artists) and it has to be legally free. I've been on Jason Shaw's website and his music is good but I don't seem to see songs like that (maybe 2 but I need 5 for the demo and up to 10 to randomize in the full version). So, does anybody know where I can get music like that? It would be oh so helpful.

 If nobody knows that's fine but please any suggestions would be totally appreciated.

In other news, I've started designs on Fluffertini's next game and until I can find music Blox is on hold. I can't finish it without the music (So I can make sounds and music balanced in volume and the like). I might just work on Tilly's Rose Garden Spring some since I'm stuck and that needs some work anyway. So yep!


Updates soon.


~ God Bless ~

~ Firefly

No comments: