Monday, July 11, 2016

Okay, Things Are About To Change! [Tilly's Rose Garden Update!]

Hi! I know I know I keep going away after saying I'm back, things just keep happening!! I'm Sorry!!

Well, this is how this will be, I'm going to talk about a change in plans for TRG Spring.
No I'm not canceling it, the contrary I am going to just polish what I have and release it...I know I know it sounds kinda lazy, but hear me out!
I've been working on and off on a Mini Game for over a year, to some indie devs that's not a big deal but for me it is, once I get to this point I really want to move on to the next project, and as I have not had time to dedicate to this (as well as a HUGE lack of motivation) but I have been promising it forever I think it's best to just make sure it works, add what needs to be added for the sake of polishing, and the other ideas I had implement in TRG-Summer instead. There are 2 more seasons to go so Tilly's Rose Garden is not gone by any means, and I would still like to eventually make a full game for it.

Another reason I have for wanting to do this is I have been dying to make other games, but I do not want to loose focus and at the moment this is a blockage for me. I am still a learner so I'm gonna be a noob sometimes. I love making games very much and to be honest I've spent the majority of the last 8 or 9 months drawing and painting, as much as I love that, I need to do something different! I have also been working on and off on a non game project of which I still will not talk about until I know 100% that I want to finish it.

So to close, I'm not going cheapen Tilly's Rose Garden: Spring, I'm simply going to reduce the expansion of what I was originally doing, and to be honest, again, I did add A LOT to the table already so there are only some minor things that I will not be adding, which at this point is no big deal in the long run.

Thank you for putting up with my vanishing acts!


~Firefly

No comments: