Saturday, April 2, 2016

Who Dares Disturb My Slumber? [Name that movie!]

Yes, I have awaken! And I'm coming back, hopefully it's for real this time! I'm going to be going full force with projects, in the game relm it's going to be Tilly's Rose Garden. Lets see if I can complete Spring within the month. No promises but I'm going to work at it! I have not a WHOLE LOT to do really. I have a lot but most of the bases are completes and a lot of the artwork is done so...yeah...Month might be an under estimate but I sure hope I can do it.

In other news I'm weekly blogging on my main art blog, I post once a week but I don't have a set day of the week. I've done 3 or 4..maybe 5 so far, not sure really but they are informative, I think anyway!

Also I'm working on a none game project...can't talk about it yet, I want to have it half finished before I say anything...Yeah I think that's it. I hope to be posting more often now! Time to fire up the old Gamemaker 8.1 and see what the damage is.


So...yep. Enjoy!


~ God Bless~

~ Firefly.

No comments: