Wednesday, November 4, 2015

New Stuff For Tilly's Rose Garden!!

Alright ladies and gents I'm getting back in to my game creation stuff!  Tilly's Rose Garden Spring will be worked on more often now!

I've actually started up already, I've updated some stuff and I'm adding things.

1. I've changed the tulip point images/sprites and added another color

2. I've created a points system - I'll make a "how I created" my point system later. I will say that I did the same thing as my blox point system as in I used my sketch book..But yeah whole process will be written up later.

Here's an excerpt though:

//point system rules:

    // Each point group goes up by a consecutive number-group.
                             //(ex: rose go by 10's)
....... 


//Point Worth Consecutives:

    // Roses: 10's
    // Tulips: 1's
    // Lillies: 3's
    // Daffodils: 15's
    // Hearts : 5's (starting at 50)  [Bonus winged heart not included consecutively] 

3. I'm working on writing up my "rules" for how things work in the framework of the game. It won't be relevant to anybody but me, but I might make a PDF for people to read to help them get an idea on making a framework/foundation for their games.


4. New points, power-ups, and enemies:

Mushroom bonus point, winged heart bonus point, (tulip image redone) new yellow tulip point, and a new daffodil point. - New Point Drainer and a new Point Transformer.

I will also be adding health drainers, and a mega drainer which will drain health as well as points, also a (hopefully animated) snail that each time you're touched by him you slow down...more ideas as well but you can't get everything in one sitting! You Must Wait! Yes I am mean today.


Lastly for now is I'm adding a health system...It's sketchy still but it's coming along.



Okay so there's some updates! I'll be updating you more though not as often like I used to, I have no internet so I have to go out to get it. I'll be slow posting but I'll be working!



~ God Bless ~


~ Firefly

No comments: